Privacy and Security Policy
Trinity Merchant Group, strongly believes in protecting the privacy of every individual, business, and Partner that comes in contact with us. We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information (public or private) to any third party. We want you to be able to visit Trinity Merchant Group with the confidence of knowing your personal information is safe with us.
When you visit our Web site(s) or social media outreaches (such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter), we collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (such as cfaith.com or msn.com). The Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the operating system and browser software you use, the date and time you access our site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us in making our site more useful and helpful.
We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information you submit when using our shopping cart and online order form. All information you provide us through this form is stored securely offline.
We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information you submit when using our online form on Trinity Merchant Group website. If you send us an email, you should know that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication includes sensitive information, please contact us by postal mail, or telephone rather than email. For Trinity Merchant Group website users, if your communication includes sensitive information like your charge card number, please contact us by postal mail, or telephone.
Yes, a cookie is a small text file that a Web site can place on your computer's hard drive. Cookies make it possible, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or allow you to use an online shopping cart to keep track of items you wish to purchase. The cookie transmits this information back to the Web site's computer.
What information do we collect via TrinityMerchantGroup.com, and Social Media (Facebook, YouTube and Twitter):
- Comments on Products
- Product Requests
- General Statements / Comments
- Personal Images posted to our social media
- Email, address, phone number, and name
How we use that information
- Any of the information we collect may be be used in one of the following ways, but is not limited to:
- To personalize your experience at Trinity Merchant Group (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website and social media services (we continually strive to improve our website content based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever).
- To send periodic emails (if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email).
- To administer a contest, promotion, events, surveys or other social media / web based features.
- *Note: Information you provide to us via social media outlets (such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter), may be used in any of our media outlets on TrinityMerchantGroup.com Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Any correspondence received via email, or by post on social media may be used on Television, Live Webcast, Print, or any media Trinity Merchant Group deems appropriate.
Trinity Merchant Group
2421 West 7th St., Suite 105
Fort Worth, TX 76107